Gruner Gruneko AG
Founded in 1974, Gruner Group member Gruner Gruneko AG is an independent design and engineering company located in Basel, with core competencies in building services, energy systems and utility engineering.
Public- and private-sector clients are able to capitalize on our many years of experience and across-the-board expertise in the role of both single-source and specialist design firm. Our committed and highly professional staff develops solutions that are perfectly tailored to customers’ needs. Interdisciplinary teams that are set up in response to the client’s brief ensure efficient implementation of the project in line with all quality, time and cost targets.
- Arthur P. Moser, HVAC Engineer (UAS), MAS-BA (Managing Director)
- Andreas Schmid, Supply Engineer (UAS), Head of Building Services Unit (Deputy)
- Michael Reuteler, Electrical Engineer (UAS), Zurich Branch Manager
- Beatrice Schaffner, Ph D (ETH), EMBA (UAS), Head of Energy Engineering Unit
- Peter Wünsch, Supply Engineer (UAS), Head of HVAC Department