Gruner Ltd, International
Founded in Brugg in 1945, Gruner Ltd, International, is an independent engineering and design company, now based in Basel. As a Gruner Group member, we handle the mandates for projects outside of Switzerland. These involve the planning and design of complex buildings, industrial plants and infrastructure facilities, expert opinions, front-end services along with special services from the Gruner portfolio.
Public- and private-sector clients are able to capitalize on our many years of international experience and across-the-board expertise in the role of both single-source and specialist design firm. Our highly skilled, interdisciplinary project teams develop customized solutions as early as the feasibility stage and ensure their successful implementation in line with all quality, time and cost targets.
- Challenging projects for buildings, industrial plants and civil structures
- Cement production facilities, based on a 60-year-plus global track record
- Proven expertise in silo and container construction
- Professional design of entire facilities and plants
- Specialist staff for overall project management and high-quality surveys/reports
- On-time completion of projects meeting high standards of quality and cost-effectiveness
Our internationally experienced project managers identify client needs, formulate the brief, supervise the interdisciplinary teams and act as the customer's point of contact in respect of the full service package.
- Martin Brotzer, Civil Engineer ETH (Managing Director)
- Uli Jordan, Civil Engineer UAS (Deputy)