Wepf AG, St. Gallen
Founded in 1971, Gruner Wepf AG, St. Gallen, is an independent engineering and design company that strengthens the Gruner Group with its core competencies in bridge construction, sanitation, infrastructure construction, and structural and hydraulic engineering. The local presence of our individual office locations enables us to offer our clients optimal one-on-one support.
Public- and private-sector clients are able to capitalize on our many years of experience and across-the-board expertise in the role of both single-source and specialist design firm. A qualified staff of experts is available to develop solutions perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs. For project work, highly skilled interdisciplinary teams are set up in response to the client’s brief.
- Stephan Hofer, Civil Engineer (ETH) (Managing Director)
- Adrian Baumgartner, Civil Engineer (HTL), Degersheim branch manager
- Markus Dierauer, Civil Engineer (UAS), Teufen branch manager
- Matthias Ensinger, Civil Engineer (TU), Buchs branch manager
- Migg Oswald, Civil Engineer (UAS), Head of Structural Engineering