Permanent mandate for the structural analysis of prefabricated elements for prestressed concrete plant
Structural analysis of various load-bearing curtain-walled façades in collaboration with SAW. Structural analysis of diverse small construction elements: staircases, balconies, fountains, architectural art, furnish-ings, etc.
- FHS University of Applied Sciences St. Gallen: Load-bearing window frames constructed from sandwich elements integrating highly stressed supports.
- Gremm: Timber construction with load-bearing concrete beam façade.
- Rössliplatz: structured, load-bearing sandwich elements.
- Hall, Spiess: 10-meter-high sandwich elements with ribbed slab roof.
- Bus yard, Sargans: Stained concrete columns
- Schmidheiny winery: vine-like façade elements and pergola.