Founded in 1926, Gruner Group member Stucky Ltd is an independent design and engineering company, with core competencies in dams, hydropower plants, energy production and energy transfer.
Public- and private-sector clients are able to capitalize on our many years of experience and across-the-board expertise. Our committed and highly professional staff develops solutions that are perfectly tailored to customers’ needs and implements these in the role of either single-source or specialist designer.
Interdisciplinary teams that are set up in response to the client’s brief ensure efficient implementation of the project in line with all quality, time and cost targets.
- Stefan Mützenberg, CEO, PhD, Geologist ETH
- Antoine Dubas, Director, Renewable Energy and Project Development, M. Sc. in Geology, University of Lausanne
- Brendan Martin Quigley, COO, B. Eng (Hons) in Civil Engineering, University of Leeds, U.K., C. Eng., M.I.C.E.
- Patrice Droz, Technical Director, PhD, M.Sc. in Civil engineering EPFL
- Bertrand Levrat, Human Resources Director, License in Literature, University of Lausanne