Jahnallee between Goerdelerring and Zeppelinbridge, Leipzig
Widening and remodeling of Jahnallee over an approximate length of 1.6 km between Goerdelerring und Zeppelinbridge. The reorganization of the inner-city traffic artery is subject to rigorous streetscape design requirements.
- Project planning for transport systems (work stages 1 to 7 under German Official Scale of Fees for Services by Architects and Engineers/HOAI)
- Preparation of documents for statutory building application
- Coordination of utility lines
- Specialist design for drinking water, combined wastewater, gas and district heating
- Coordination of specialist design for track engineering, streetcar tunnel and uncovering of Elstermühlgraben canal
- Lighting, accompanying landscaping plan, traffic signals.