Rapid-transit system line 15, Leipzig
Lützner Strasse between Saarländer Strasse and Odermannstrasse
As part of the city of Leipzig's improvement program for its public transport network – and specifically its rapid-transit (Stadtbahn) system – the track installation on the Lützner Strasse route section is being modernized. The project includes the provision of handicapped-access stations plus an upgrade of the neighboring traffic and urban spaces. The 1.9 km line section runs between Saarländer Strasse and Odermannstrasse in the west of Leipzig.
- Analysis of alternatives at preliminary design stage
- Project planning for transport systems (work stages 1 to 7 under German Official Scale of Fees for Services by Architects and Engineers/HOAI) (road, sidewalks, cycle tracks, green spaces)
- Preparation of documents for statutory building application and public transport service application
- Coordination of supply and waste utility lines
- Preparation of coordination contracts with utility companies
- Project planning for drinking water and combined wastewater
- Project planning for gas supply and telecommunications
- Site supervision for underground utilities, including drinking water, combined wastewater and gas, and road construction.