Wepf AG, Zürich
Founded in 1919, Gruner Wepf AG, Zurich, is an independent engineering and design company that has core competencies in infrastructure construction and structural engineering with a particular focus on bridge construction and traffic route engineering. The local presence of our individual office locations enables us to offer our clients the best possible on-site support.
Public- and private-sector clients are able to capitalize on our many years of experience and across-the-board expertise. Our committed and highly professional staff develops solutions that are perfectly tailored to customers’ needs and implements these in the role of either single-source or specialist designer. Interdisciplinary teams that are set up in response to the client’s brief ensure efficient implementation of projects in line with all quality, time and cost targets.
- Stefan Maurhofer, Civil Engineer (UAS) (Managing Director)
- Stefan Nievergelt, Civil Engineer (ETH), (Deputy)
- Christian Epper, Civil Engineer (ETH), Flawil branch manager
Extended Executive Board
- Heribert Burkart, Civil Engineer (UAS), Overall project management
- Dirk Göbbels, Civil Engineer (HTL), Overall project management
- Pascal Guignard, Civil Engineer (EPFL), Head of Infrastructure Construction III
- Manuel Iasiello, Civil Engineer (HTL), Flawil deputy branch manager
- Ivan Jovanic, Civil Engineer (ETH), Head of Structural Engineering I
- Christer Larsson, Civil Engineer, Head of Infrastructure Construction I
- Thomas Vollenweider, Civil Engineer (HTL), Head of Infrastructure Construction II