Parking garage Pilatusmarkt Kriens
Renovation of parking and driving areas
The existing mastic asphalt pavement showed cracks, which caused water containing chloride to reach the prestressed slabs.
Based on a condition analysis, an optimized rehabilitation concept was developed.
- 7 parking levels with a total of 33,000 m2
- Use of conventional concrete repair and cathodic
- Corrosion protection, depending on damage and time of repair
- Demolition of mastic asphalt and application of parking deck coating
- Implementation of design concept for coloring walls, columns and parking deck coating
- Complete replacement of the corroded sprinkler system with optimized fire water retention concept
- Concrete repair
- Cathodic corrosion protection
- Parking deck coating
MEG Pilatusmarkt Kriens